It is finally here, my new "secret" mod is now available for you guys to shred!
Explore the beauty of Mt. Slope with its downhill and slopestyle/downhill mix trails of varying difficulty!
Version 1.0 brings you three trails:
- BLUE Trail: A simple Downhill trail with a lot of slope and a variety of features.
- RED Trail: Slopestyle/Downhill mixed trail for professionals!
- BLACK Trail: Slopestyle/Downhill mixed trail for experts!
Watch out for trail markers!
They can help you understand what you need to do (e.g. no paddling or jumping) for optimal flow.
Additional trails are already planned and will come in future versions.
So be excited for what will come next!
I am grateful for any feedback.
So please let me know what you (dis-)liked.
Some features are inspired by Backyard Trail Builds.
Go check him out on YouTube to see more amazing ideas!
- A player is about 1.75 units tall in Unity. (Let's call one unit "1 meter".)
- The beeline (start to finish) in Mt. Slope is therefore approximately 1040 meters.
- The gradient from start to finish in Mt. Slope is about 436 meters.
- According to "2." and "3.", the average slope (slope of the beeline) is therefore "only" ~42%.
- Still then, some parts of the trails are much steeper than that!
- It's said that the "Baldwin Street" (Dunedin, New Zealand) is the steepest street in the world with 35% slope [Wikipedia. Baldwin Street. Accessed: 12.12.2020].
You are still reading this description?
What are you waiting for?
Let's go and send it!
Known Bugs / Problems
Hey there, here is just a small section to collect bugs that will be fixed with future updates.
In case you encounter a problem please let me know so that I can fix it. Thanks!
||Problem with Camera when joining
the game using a controller.
Temporary fix: Just press a key on your keyboard.
Already fixed with patch v1.0.1.
If you still encounter this problem, please let me know.
||Floating bench in spawn area
Fixed with patch v1.0.1