- Finished every trail.
- Added a map to help guide you through the map.
- Added new routes to follow, and new paths on the technical trail.
- Made the skinny bridges a few inches wider. (Technical trail)
- Added a ramp to help stop the confusion at the 4th jump on the Enemy Trail.
- Added a huge wall run on enemy trail, you can either jump the gap, or ride a wall across the gap.
- Added a massive jump at the end of Enemy. You are able to do double flips with ease.
- Replaced the speed trail with a steep hill, then a jump.
- Added a new trail to make up for the speed trail being removed.
- Placed arrows to help guide you though the Off-Road course.
I’m really sorry this took so long to be updated. I know a lot of you were really disappointed when you downloaded the map and it wouldn’t work. On the bright side, I did manage to get the rest of the map finished before you started playing, meaning your experience will be better now than earlier. ;)
I also spent 16 hours straight working on the map and fixing any issues that it has, I really hope it all paid off in the end, and everything works as planned.
Thank you for download the map, and thank you for taking the time to read this change log.
- They are a surprise!